Innovative, pragmatic developer, architect and tech/team lead. Have been developing commercial software for 20 years.
- loyal to the .NET Core for back-end implementations;
- a big fan of NoSQL (RavenDb, CosmosDb, MongoDb);
- a follower of Domain Driven Design;
- always leverage the latest versions of SPA frameworks, whatever wins the race (Angular, ReactJS, VueJS);
- very curious about the future of web development (keep an eye on Blazer and Web Assemblies).
After work I supports the community by sharing experience in the blog, talking at dev meet-ups and participating in forums on GitHub and Stack Overflow. When I encounter a technical puzzle, quite often I'm not the first one who is trying to tackle it down. However sometimes I'm the guy who comes up with a better solution (or the only solution) and then I share it.