I have 19 years' commercial work experience in multiple roles from a Developer to a Project Manager. Innovative, pragmatic and highly motivated builder of robust, supple and scalable solutions against tight deadlines.
- Excellent understanding of modern software development principles, practices and paradigms;
- Knowledge of a wide range of technologies;
- Strong communication skills to interact with developers and customers.
- loyal to the .NET Core for back-end implementations;
- a big fan of NoSQL (RavenDb, CosmosDb, MongoDb)
- a follower of Domain Driven Design (check out Vaughn Vernon's articles on DDD if you haven't already) and Command Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS);
- always leverage the latest versions of SPA frameworks, whatever wins the race (Angular, ReactJS, VueJS).
- very curious about the future of web development (keep an eye on Blazer and Web Assemblies)
After work I supports the community by sharing experience in the blog and participating in forums on GitHub and Stack Overflow. When I encounter a technical puzzle, quite often I'm not the first one who is trying to tackle it down. However sometimes I'm the guy who comes up with a better solution (or the only solution) and then I share it.